What is the best way to take care of and clean Graymoor Lane jewelry?
Graymoor Lane encourages the proper care and maintenance of your jewelry and offers the following recommendations:
- Do not expose your jewelry to perfumes, cosmetics or other household chemicals such as bleach or ammonia.
- Remove your jewelry before swimming in chlorinated water or the ocean.
- To avoid damage/scratches - return your jewelry after wear to its original packaging and/or a protective package/pouch.
- Gold jewelry can be safely cleaned with a non-abrasive jewelry cleaner. Rinse completely and blot dry with a cloth.
- Avoid using creamy jewelry cleaners on gold as they may contain harsh abrasives that will scratch the surface.
- For gemstone jewelry, avoid extreme temperature changes and contact with household chemicals. Never expose stones to hot solutions, abrasive cleaners or ultrasonic cleaners. Gemstones may be cleaned with a non-abrasive jewelry cleaner.