Graymoor Lane Designs Online Repair Policy
- Graymoor Lane Designs (GLn) accepts defective or damaged merchandise for repair.
- Receipt of returned merchandise does not guarantee repair or replacement.
- All returns are subject to review by a GLn Repair Coordinator.
- Cost of repair, replacement, or store credit to be issued, will be determined upon GLN's examination of the product.
Step 1. Request a Return
- Customer should notify GLn of desire to return an item for repair.
- GLn will send a link to the Return Portal within 2 business days of request.
Step 2. Ship Return to GLn
- Ship package using provided shipping label.
Step 3. Shipment Received and Assessed by GLn
After receipt of the package and inspection of the merchandise, GLn will notify:
- Manufacturing Defect: no charge repair or replacement. Please allow for a 4-6 week delivery.
- Customer Damage: chargeable repair. Quote for repair will be emailed to the customer within 10 business days of receipt of package.
Step 4. Quote Approval and Credit or Payment (if applicable)
- If there is a repair charge, an invoice will be emailed to the customer, along with the original quote and a website link, to be paid at graymoorlanedesigns.com. Repair charges must be paid in full in order for the repair work to be completed.
- Shipping credit for a manufacturing defect will be credited within 10-15 business days of receipt of the package, if applicable.
Step 5. Repaired Merchandise Shipped to Customer
- Repaired GLn merchandise will be shipped back to the customer by standard ground transportation and at no cost.